- First it would be easier to organize the checklist based on the kinds of situations PCs usually find themselves in.
- Irregardless of Speed let everyone declare their actions based on Seating (clock or counter clock) and All NPCs declare their actions in one go as well (when the turns reaches the GM). The GM then Resolves matters that happen simultaneously based on speed.
- Always Pace yourself and Call for a break when there is any doubts. Allowing one's self to catch a breath, grab a drink, get some much needed calories and reorganize ones thoughts can take 10-15 minutes and remember that the players are all friends and they can fill time while you Re-Focus.
Intelligence/Counter-Intelligence Gathering Scenario (in the works)
- Finding the Trail.
- Staying on the Trail.
- The Pay off.
- Psychological and Situational assessment. This should be Passive, the GM ideally describes the scene based on the Psychology, Body Language, and Detect Lies of the Characters. The GM uses the rating as a guideline and only rolls in a schelling point.
- Lay out your tools (and the Players should also) for the Scenario: All Social Relevant Skills and Advantages and don't forget bargaining chips! Note that Acting Will Give Phychology, Body Language and Detect Lies problems.
- Consider 1st if the Party's FP can make it, and if not make sure the PCs do something about it if they can't before the physical scenario begins.
- B354 HT rolls every Time Increment. To save from rolling the GM may determine ahead of time how much FP a scenario will cause a person of a given fitness level will lose and Tax the players this FP perportional to their HT. As a rule of Thumb, in an HT10 standard, HT15 loses 10%, HT14 loses.
- Tracking Lost time and Fatigue Points. Use tokens
- Telescopic Time. Will be using the 5-6 sec turns and abstract the action even more to simplify and lessen the rolls. Zoom into Bullet Time (second to second roll) any time it is appropriate.
- The Initiative Tracker, also Tracks time Increments, Action Horizons (the time an action taking several turns will be completed), FP is lost more quickly in this scenario.
- Same as Physical Scenario.
Post a Comment