Basically how to make a hex map of a solar system so that moving orbits can be factored.
- Set MAIN WORLD Orbit. set the AREA of the orbital band - circumference in AU divided by hexes. Position the MAIN WORLD or main worlds PRIMARY (if main world is a moon).
- Do this for the other worlds getting their circumference by getting its distance from the Sun as the radius = 2*pi*R.
- Circumference / Hexes.
- then set the OTHER WORLDS relative to the movement of the MAIN WORLD. if main world is ORBIT 4 and for every hex move (or fraction of a hex move) of the main world, how many hexes the other worlds move.
- Create a Legend of the Conversions of the PRIMARY world to Other worlds, you can also make the conversions back to primary world.
- You can apply this FRACTALLY in PLANETARY systems like Jupiter, Saturn, Earth etc and its MOONS (Or space stations) with the PRIMARY being the center and the Satelites being in their own rings.
the art will be creative commons as well for ease of sharing (so that nicco can also get commissions).
Nicco can also do the calculations and knows his basic astro science which makes it a very good partnership.