Nostalgia Trip. Got Dungeons and Dragons: Shadows over Mystara in Steam to run in an i3-4150 del optiplex 3020 (2015).
- I cannot do this on a keyboard. I need to buy a controller worth 4usd here (200php). I'll be buying 2. I'm used to LEFT hand being moving and right hand being attack and special.
- I wish I could play this like a 4 player console with my wife and son - but I have to pay 40usd for 4 additional ones (2,000php) if I want my brothers (2) and wife and son (2) to play with me.
- I hope to play with my brothers or friend who never got to finish this game and spent hundreds of pesos in the Arcade never having enough talent, time or money to finish this.
- I'm old and my reflexes are slow. 2700php or almost 50usd to play this and experience this with loved ones is not a bad price to pay for 2020.
- The Art takes me back when I was Highschool and my brothers and I would stare and watch the trailer play over and over again. I wanted to draw like this.
Post a Comment