Trying to think positive and not feel bad about the lack of sales. I want to post when there is an accomplishment, particularly something tangible. I should promote my wares more, but I want to condition people that I have something relevant to report when I promote.
- Uploading the new 300DT ship model to DTRPG.
- Prepare the ships for upload and updating the Files. That will take a couple of hours of checking and zip and uploading.
- Mneme Space Combat -
- Update the Rules for the TENDER rules. Basically a Ship can carry up Thrust and Jump if their Drives and Power Plant are up to it. These game changing rules are kinda a big deal since it makes ships more modular. Tendering habitat and cargo modules as well as explain how large volumes of material are Jumped into star system.
- 200DT Mining Ship Concept. Nicco and I will be working on the 200DT mining ship, designed to push or drag 400DT of asteroid.
- STL files of our ships.
- Ill be getting some On-the-Job-Trainees from Industrial Design, I hope someone them are interested in a paid side project of helping me convert my ships into STL files. Starting with finishing the Merchant Trader and testing it. Particularly a telescopic mini stand, that will allow some levels of elevation.
- I may have to train them in Blender and the workflows in blender. One of my other projects is FreeCAD and developing a process flow to set up FreeCAD and update it. This is a major project which I use the ojts for.
- When I finish the character gen: Random RAW and Step by Step but MNEME (making changes to make it automation friendly). i can proceed to the Mneme Variant Rules v2 where I stream line it and create Blender STL files of combat figs.
Hopefully it becomes a fulfilling week, if i get stuff done.