- Making Lists - More of a habit than a skill, it became a stronger habit because of gaming
- T Accounts - for Traveller and medieval economics
- Income Statement - for Traveller and medieval economics
- Mind Mapping - plotting stories, relationships, and developing complex plots
- Process Mapping - explaining complicated rules and mapping doctrine and dominant strategies. Practice makes it easier to make mental process maps.
- Case Studies - Scenario Building
- Gant Chart - Tracking my GM and World Builder Workload.
- Time and Motion - Mentally having a time budget for every activity, keeping note of various activities and looking for similarities so that I can better budget every action in time, resource, and effort.
- Negotations / deal-making - a wo
- Using Mental Models to make Forensically Determine Unknowns - I got this more from gaming and applying to work. It is working back Process mapping to understand the limitations of others.
Got this idea from Nyranth's post (its from G+ don't know how to link directly to the post).
Post a Comment