- Convert my GURPS Low Tech Lite into Fantasy Lite
- Draw Heavily from Dungeon Fantasy and DnD but keep it much simpler
- Pretty Much GURPS Lite with Wildcard skills and more starting data.
- All data and layout should make character creation in a few minutes. Especially since the Templates just do the work and options for the players.
- Stays the Pamphlet size of 1/2 Letter.
- Sample Monsters and Encounters should be an add on and different booklet.
Yikes, there is a lot to do. I think I should focus on keeping it very compatible with GURPS Lite. I will add weapons and equipment... I think.
I guess the best way to go about this is thinking what can I accomplish in my spare time, in about 2-4 hours how much can I fix the system so that GURPS lite Fantasy can be ready?
There is so much I want to do. I want to add the Half-Giant Template to allow SM+1 characters that have ST15, and doubling the weight of their armor and clothing. I want to make an elf, dwarf, gnome, and halfling that is almost 20-40pts tops.
Since its wild cards, i don't think Talents would be helpful. The templates would have to follow the usual tropes. Spellcaster - Theurge (a name that means miracle worker or a supernatural agent) and Magus (a mage). Leader - Priest, Noble, and Mastermind. Rogues - Agent, Thief, Merchant, Sage, Bard, and Courtier. Then the warriors - Templar, Knight, Man-at-Arms, Scout, Skirmisher, Assassin, and barbarian.