Currently 23 people bought it (as of August 4). Ive some milestones.
- I had planned on 20 I will start on the second part of Blender file usage, Exporting to a 2D map on youtube. As well as asking if people want us to show how to detail the 2D map. 2 weeks from now, target August 20.
- On 50, Youtube Video of using Mneme World Generator along. side https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/192332/Near-Space so that I can detailing the worlds Watch me prepare the Solar System Details for running a game in Nearspace. I will share the System Stats and the Planet
- On 100, Video of Detailing the Planets using the tools for a Near-Space adventure. I will use Orbital 2100 and Mneme Variant Combat Rules. Edit: plus modeling the ships and scenes.
- On 200, Delta V Map Creation? A simple spreadsheet to create Delta-V calculations given the distances. (Break Even for me).
- On 500, poll for those who are interested - what kind of Hard Scifi Tools do you need next?
Do you want Nicco and I to make Hard Scifi Ships and Orbiters (orbiters is the term for the ships that escapes orbit or lands like the SpaceX starship, Lockheed X33 etc... ? We plan to release all the models and ships for kitbashing along with a spreadsheet to quickly generate ships in a few minutes and youtube tutorials of just making ships and Scifi Scenes. (this would pay for Nicco to have an upgrade from is I5-2018 laptop to a Desktop Replacement PC OR a Drawing Pad. )
1) GMs and Artists and Players can get the material to Detail their World - with stats and 3d Models or Art.
3) That there will be a Lot of ART. GMs and Players can easily create scenes for their games. So much art that it gets easier to explain the science.
Nicco and I are currently Training OJTs Blender and FreeCAD and hopefully hire them if they like modeling (OJTs are currently Civil, Electrical, EC, M Engineers for their 240-500 hour internship https://youtu.be/eL463MIijN4). We hope that as we get better in training and sharing our Blender capabilities that there are more options to get for people to make more elaborate projects.
I don't know what people want. I'm guess with our product and hoping its what I think it is. I'm using my pain points as a GM with very little time but who loves hard scifi is my guide.