So last night it seems Drivethru RPG approved my book and it got published. And to my surprise 7 people already bought it.
- There are a lot of Cepheus Engine Rules to Track. So I settled on MNEME or Mnemosyne as a theme and my TRUE NORTH - create a system that is easier on our mental load as we age and teach the system. One of the design elements is making Combat, Character Gen, Trade, Social etc... are all Sections of Games that can be played as 1-3 hour sessions and easy to Pickup and play.
- I made sure you can REVIEW the entire book, all 71 pages can be seen prior to purchase - YOU WILL KNOW WHAT YOUR BUYING! the most important aspect of Customer Satisfaction is no promises I can't keep and NO SPIN, no exaggerations etc... '
- Many Future ADD-Ons that are Part of the Package. So I published it now but there are Character Cards and a Scenario I'm going to have a friend run and run for my players and record.
- I will Upload the Tables Separated for GUIDES, I don't know if you will notice I try to put everything in TABLES and explain them away.
- The GOAL is that anyone can buy the products and Start Playing - of course, they can start Playing a 1-3 hour session of One section of the Rules and the materials.
- The Book is using GDOCS so that the buyers get HYPERLINK indexing - you can click on a keyword and it JUMPS to the page needed. Again a MNEME recurring theme.
- I'm a small operation and I pay all those who help me write it in advance and take on all the risk. I make sure everyone gets credited - Nicco and Adrian are ensured to be easily seen as part of the credits. Also Mike Dulay who had the patience to help me test the system out.
- I don't know if anyone will appreciate the Systems Analysis that went into it. Particularly looking at Flow Charts and the Systems - and the Engineering that went into it. I get a lot of feedback that people don't like Flow Charts - Systems Engineering - I guess I know I'm not smart and have to compensate with Diligence and Visualization and showing my formula - to keep up with the rest.