get everything done by Wed, May13 and the dry runs by may-15.
- Set up all the Mooks with their stats and notes. At least the health bar.
- Set up all the background maps and music. having some background OST prepared for fantasy, apologizing since I draw from a "horror and darkness" hat for a lot of my fantasy.
- using background Images as the Backdrop for non-tactical views and mood set up.
- choosing from various OSTs for something that can play in the background for mood.
- Urban Map - solutions create an abstraction map. with areas and highways.
- Create some pregens
- need to make 4 pregens (none have supernatural abilities)
- Streetwise Martial Artist (GURPS martial template)
- Psychologist Investigator
- Athletic Business man
- Mind and Body Hacker
- help write out the tactics they can cut and paste, or paste on with little modification
- make for problematic backgrounds.
- organize all the disads in a chart so that I can tell where is the lowest hanging fruit for motivations and where motivations won't follow.
- Pay for my roll20 account, at least the $50usd a year account (tuition is limiting my choices).
- Write up the scenes.
- the NPCs
- the mooks
- the tokens
- Write up mook tactics for cut and paste.
- Dry run several times
- Test out the Maps and tactical
- Test out the Multi-Screen and bandwidth capacity.
- Dry run the Music and the special effects.
Good thing I gave myself about 10 days lead for this.
Post a Comment